Jan - Dec 2021
Per day - price options:
- Option 1 - 1 x FEEDING - R149
- Option 2 - 2 x FEEDING - R238
- Option 3 - 3 x FEEDING - R311
- Option 4 - EVENING HOUSE SITTING - R288 for a house sit (+/- 5.30pm to +/- 8am ) includes feeds
- Option 5 - 24.7 DAY & NIGHT HOUSE SITTING - R351 for 24/7 ( all day and night, sitter is allowed to leave for +/- 2 hours per day ) includes feeds and can include 1 x walk for 1 dog per day
- Hourly pet sit - per hour R56
- HOUSE CHECKS ONLY - 1 x a day visits - R223 OR 2 x a day visits R310
- Special charges - HOUSE SITTING - R393 for December 24th, 25th and 31st & January the 1st
- 10% discount for all new clients
- 10% discount for all bookings over 30 days
- 10% discount for pensioners 60 and over, ID must be emailed to qualify for that discount
Extras & Other charges:
- R174.00 - key collection & drop off
- R125.00 - to walk 2 small dogs for +/-30mins
- +/- R224.00 - for vet visit, collect later is an additional R80
- +/- R239.00 - for drop off or collection at the airport
- R22.00 - for Cup cakes for dogs ( min order 4)
- R44.00 - for Kitty biscuits
- R38.00 - for Ice blocks for dogs, meaty and veggie ones
- R5.50 per Kms will be worked for out of town fee (more than 10km radius)
Make a booking
Some error has occured.
Terms & Conditions
GoingAway Pet & House Sitters does not provide a security or armed response service. Using a house sitter creates an occupied impression and leaves your pets in good care.
The average house sitting hours are around 18:00 – 06:00.
Or if you have chosen the 24/7 service are around 06.00 – 06.00. (sitters are allowed to leave 2 hours in the day with this booking - this includes 1 x walk for 1 dog a day)
If the booking is only feeding the times are around +/- 7.30am and 5.30pm.
Walking is 30mins long, with two small dogs, large dogs will be taken separately.
If you required them to come back at lunch time to check pets it will be at an additional cost.
House sitters are not expected to be confined to the premises during these hours, but use discretion when leaving and returning to the property. The sitter to tell the client when they leave the house. 24.7 sitting the sitter is not meant to be away for longer than 1 hours per day unless an emergency, in that case Goingaway will replace the sitter. The house sitter’s life remains priority when in danger and he or she will always act accordingly.
Sitters will clean up after ourselves, but we are not a spring cleaning company.
The house sitters of GoingAway Pet & House sitters always strive to act professional and responsible at all times to ensure a quality service. Except where negligence can be proven beyond a doubt, the house sitters of GoingAway Pet & House cannot be held responsible for any damages, theft or burglary of any kind that might occur during the time of service.
In respect to liability, house sitters are contracted by GoingAway Pet & House on a voluntary basis and not permanently employed. Therefore, they are responsible for their actions in their personal capacity. In the case of a dispute regarding damages, theft or burglary, home owners should take it up with the respective house sitter without having any claims against GoingAway Pet & House and its owners.
A copy of the written instructions you give to your sitter must be emailed to me before you leave.
1. If you allow the sitter to use your WiFi at your home then it needs to please be put in writing to me (email) that you have given consent. Also, the situation with the data usage needs to please be stipulated, i.e. is it uncapped etc.
Your alarm company
If you are not happy or comfortable to tell your alarm company that you are going away, then we will need this in writing from you. We don’t want to put any sitters in danger/trouble with security guards etc.
We will no longer drop off keys in post boxes (or under pots etc) unless they are totally secure. If keys have not transfer hands directly (from sitter to clients or visa versa) GoingAway will not be held liable for losses or theft.
Sitters are not allowed partners, friends or kids in your home while you are away.
Some of our sitters are students and are studying, please bear with them over the exam times and that they have classes to attend. they will do there best to help you where they can.
Discrepancies or complains must be reported to the Owner (Leanne Burger) within seven days after the home owner’s return.
PLEASE NOTE: All Sitters have had reference checks done and had a police clearance done, and handpicked by Leanne herself.
- 10% DISC – if you are a new client
- 10% Disc – if you go away from over 30 days
- 10% Disc - if you are over 60 years of age - must attached copy of ID as proof
*Feeding in the morning or night or both, the sitter will stay from 30-40mins long.
*only applies to pet sitting bookings
Once payment has been done, we would request proof of payment sent to my email address. It is compulsory for us to meet you and your pets before you go away. PAYMENT of R100.00 must be done ASAP to secure you a sitter.
- Quote is sent to client
- Leanne will organize a sitter
- Client accepts our quote
- Client pays the R100.00 to book sitter
- Confirmed with client house sitter/pet feeder is booked
- Meet & greet
- Reminder of payment MUST be made 7 days before client depart
- Sitter will come collect keys
- Booking commences
- Client returns home
- Sitter will drop off keys and gets instructions for the client
- Instructions are emailed to goingaway as well as a copy is given to the sitter by the client
- Client must inform Leanne (via email or WhatsApp) if they were happy with the Sitter & Service and that they are safely home, if they do not sitter is to follow up and remind the client. The a feedback message will be sent to you to get the rating on the sitter as this is vital to the our business.
A feedback message will be sent to you once you are home, to get the rating on the sitter and the service you received, as this is vital to our business and growth. Your opinion matters to us!
If you have emailed us before you will be added to the newsletter as to keep up to date with all our developments. If you wish to now, please unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
*On payment for this invoice you here by acknowledge and accept the above terms and condition.
- WE ONLY accept EFT.
- Cash deposit are NOT ALLOWED as the bank will charges us.
- If cash please pay the owner Leanne Burger at her address provided above.
- Payment must be paid in full 7 days before booking.
- 0% refund - 0 -13 Days before booking
- 50% refund - 14 Days before booking
- Arrive early from trip/booking - NO REFUND
Leanne J Burger
Leanne Burger | Director
“Your Personal Professional Pet and House Sitters since 2005”